Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas drinks

I went to a work-related Christmas party after work tonight. Meeting professional people (and purporting to be a professional person) is not easy when you look like a miserable, ill person. Luckily my colleague Anna, her friend Liv and I just chatted to one another and I failed to make a single work contact, which really is how I like to do these things.

I had to go to Brick Lane at lunch to give a man £50 because I am taking a stall at the market in the Old Truman Brewery on Sunday. Jack and I are having a Sweet View blast and trying to cash in on some desperate Christmas shoppers. Anyway, it rained heavily as I struggled across Shoreditch (it rains every time I go to east London without fail) and I think the rain water helped the barnet. Or maybe it made it worse. Who knows eh?

Come to our stall on Sunday! We'll be selling these: http://www.sweetview.co.uk/.

No comments:

Post a Comment