Thursday 2 December 2010

Lucky it's snowing

My dandruff has turned into a white powder so fine that it is making my hair look grey at the roots. I have endeavoured to take as informative a photo as possible this time. Note the white flakes, but also the overall greyish colouring to the hair.

I received another furious onslaught from my dad at dinner. Apparently his hairdresser told him that what I am trying to do is impossible and a waste of time. He also said that he had wanted to invite me to his office christmas drinks (he works at a grand auction house) but he simply COULD NOT have me there looking like this. He also said that the fact my boss tells our authors is because he is WARNING them. He even tried "you're 26 now, you should be a bit more mature". I took great pleasure in telling him I was thinking of launching the blog to a wider readership and had another good scratch. He is livid.

No comments:

Post a Comment