Saturday 4 December 2010

Sausages

Is the hair greasy or is it dry? I brush it slick to my head but then when I flip it around it's like a mass of wire wool. Today I made sausages and it took about 5 hours. The guardian's recent feature on how to make your own sausages not only compelled me to buy a mincer with sausage-making attachment but also tricked me into thinking that sausage-making would take about half an hour. In addition John Lewis accidently replicated my order so now I have two mincers with sausage attachments. I would give the second one to someone else for Christmas but I can't think of another person on the planet who would appreciate it. When I went to a car boot sale last weekend I also saw for sale the identical cast iron mincer and had an overwhelming urge to buy that one too. It seems the only things you really get excited about when second hand shopping are the things you already own. Anyway here's me making sausages- far too many for one household to consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment