Wednesday 17 November 2010

"Body"

There is definitely some improvement in the barnet department. Worsening dandruff, but that aside I think I'm starting to see some volume creeping back in. In fact, it's practically vertical from the roots on the top of my head. I swept it all up this morning over breakfast to demonstrate this to mummy but she just said "you shouldn't do that". Oh well... I thought she'd be impressed.

My colleague Anna was asking me this afternoon whether I thought it would begin to smell. I said I had read that was a complete myth. She then casually mused whether I would begin to smell like a dog or cat to which I FREAKED OUT! But when I went to kiss my dad this evening before going up to bed I think I actually detected him wincing and squirming his face away from hair. We were talking to my sister Ems on skype about my hair at the time and mummy leaned right into the webcam and said "it smells". This is a complete lie. I swear.

Anyway, the hair definitely has body, but it is very stiff and dry, in a way it hasn't been so far. A week ago it was absolutely sodden from the roots to the ends so there has definitely been a positive change. I decided to flatten it down a bit for the photo which doesn't do the increased voluminosity justice. I'll spruce it up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment