Sunday 14 November 2010

Sitting in, seeing no one

I decided to give my hair another rinse today and in fact it seems to have helped a bit. This is really disgusting but I think the grease was sort of melted and drawn down the length of the hair away from the roots. I haven't done much today though except sit in the house and work on mine and Jack's new business, which is called Sweet View. Here's the website in case you're interested!

Jack and I did try to go out into the pouring rain to finish building a shed I've bought to store our many bikes. We lasted about 10 minutes. With freezing and wet hands I was trying to hold up planks of wood to nail them on, whilst simultaneously trying to balancing an umbrella on my shoulder. After a bit there was a massive crash of thunder and we decided to go in. Other than that, a walk to Tesco to buy ice cream at 9pm was the only other time I stepped outside. What a great day!

Didn't really notice the hair today which was a blessed relief. Sitting in all day staring at computer screen and not seeing anyone seems to be the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment