Friday 19 November 2010

Date night

Jack and I went out to dinner to an extreeemely expensive restaurant tonight, called The Palm. The bill came to £140 but it was alright because they had sent me a £50 gift card (which was the only reason we went). But I think we were both feeling a bit edgy about the bill throughout dinner nonetheless. I just couldn't stop looking around at the other diners chomping away on their steaks who didn't have a £50 gift card. Mentalists. Great steak though.

I put on a lot of make up and a really nice dress but there was simply nothing to be done about the barnet. My friend Amy has just moved into my house. I think she's in the camp of people that doesn't really approve of the lack of washing. She looked a bit unsure about the clips I had put in so I took them out. Foolishly I took the whole outfit off before remembering to take a photo. So the spotty dressing gown features again...

No comments:

Post a Comment