Tuesday 9 November 2010

Day Two

Day two is another normal day. I'm entering the greasy roots with dry ends phase. I would normally give the hair a blast with dry shampoo on the days when I don't wash it, but luckily it really was raining today so it didn't matter too much. I also spent more than 50% of the day in a full tracksuit because it was raining so much I couldn't face cycling to work in my normal clothes, and I find that when you're looking rank anyway you may as well embrace a barnet on the turn.

In addition to this I forgot to take a second pair of shoes to work so I had to spend the working day in a pretty dress, tights, and enormous white trainers (size 7.5 thank you very much). Oh and also my knickers got soaked in the rain and I didn't have another pair so I had to go commando under my tights. Not nice.

An excellent day nonetheless. I had my first eggnog latte of the season from Starbucks and I said something quite good in my Spanish class. Anyway here's me on day 2.

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment