Tuesday 16 November 2010

Dandruff

I was in the Gap changing rooms today when I noticed some tiny white dots on the top of my head: dandruff. I can't believe it- I was under the impression that the natural oils in my scalp would do my head a world of good. It's not very bad dandruff but it is still definitely there. I had noticed that my head had become quite itchy, especially when I was wearing my cycling helmet and I was spending most of the time at traffic lights trying to scratch my head through the holes in my helmet.

Still it's not all bad because before bed (10 minutes ago) I rinsed my hair again and it does now look quite a lot better. It definitely has increased body and manageability, almost like I've put moose in it. It still looks utterly dire, but I thiiink I can detect some improvement.

When I was in the shower I was having a good old think about the final episode of The Only Way is Essex and whether I preferred Mark or Kirk. I was thinking as well about all the girls and whether Lauren is nice or a bitch (that bit when she said at the boxing match "to think, I made love to Mark last night, it's so weird"- oh my god). And was she or was she not wearing a wedding dress to the fight?! Anyway, I was so engrossed in my thoughts and imagining dark brown girls with glossy blonde manes that I actually gave myself a fright when I got out of the shower and caught sight of my ghostly white face in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment