Sunday 21 November 2010

Exeter

Today I went to Exeter to see my little sister, actress extraordinaire Lily Knight, in a play. She was playing Lady Bracknell in The Importance of Being Earnest and "stole the show" as one member of the audience said. People were very almost rolling in the aisles. Four stars, I'd say.

Anyway in the day, my parents, Lils, her boyfriend Jack, and I went for lunch in a slightly dodgy tapas restaurant called El Bocado. Salt and oil seemed to be the main ingredients of the paella. The quantity of oil was making me slightly nervous. I felt like I should have been eating salad and crispbreads. For some reason the hair was looking REALLY terrible. Every time I tried to take my bobble hat off my parents protested, even when it was really hot inside. They even tried to persuade me that I would have to wear it during the play. On the way home in the car, Mummy said about my lack of hair washing that it was "one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened".

Here's me in a greasy stupor during lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment