Wednesday 24 November 2010

Head of two halves

I'm going to post two photos today to show the difference between the front of my head and the back. I am feeling really quite good about the front. It looks alright, quite dull and almost greyish but not lank and greasy anymore. The back, on the other hand, is still really vile. And the top of my head is incredibly itchy. I can't see it but I know I've got dandruff there. Sometimes I have the sensation that there are bugs crawling all over my scalp. It's horrid.

I bumped into my boss in the street earlier (whilst carrying a huge 16 pack of loo roll under one arm, which is always embarrassing) and he agreed the hair is on the up.  It's good of him to say because I hadn't seen the back at that point and it ain't good.


No comments:

Post a Comment