Sunday 28 November 2010

Weekend

I forgot to take a photo of myself yesterday- so annoying. It would have been slightly more interesting than usual yesterday as well since I actually had to go out. I put on a lot of make-up and a very nice top but the barnet looked simply dire. It was so bad that after having got ready I stuck my head under the shower to try to see if I could make it better. I think I'm abusing the rinsing thing though- it does improve the hair but the results are lasting for less and less time and today again, the hair just looks absolutely horrrrible.

Today I went with my boyfriend and his two housemates and their girlfriends for a triple date lunch. We went to a German pub and I ordered a repellent goulash which featured a sea of gristly meat in spicy sauce topped with enormous raw dumplings, the size of cricket balls. Maybe the chef was away and the bar staff were doing the lunches, but I'm pretty sure those dumplings should have been cooked in some way. Anyway, it was a very nice day, although it was bitterly cold and I had a head that looked like it it been rubbed with a big slab of lard. Only the roots though, not the ends, which remain as dry as crispbreads. I was going to say crisps but that's just too complimentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment