Monday 22 November 2010

Cows Licks

I saw my boss David for the first time in a while today and he had somehow found out about the lack of hair washing. He takes the view that it is a revolting endeavour but seems to be quite relaxed about it taking place in his office. I told him about the horrified reaction of my parents and he thinks they are completely reasonable.

My friend Amy and I were discussing cows licks earlier. She was lamenting the fact she doesn't have one. I told her I'd only really realised for the first time that I have one, since I stopped washing my hair. For the first time in it's life it has been allowed to grow free and wild. You can kind of see the sideways thrust of the hair in the picture below but sadly it is not the sweet MJ from Desperate Housewives kind:


Eek, my picture after MJ's is not so pretty:


No comments:

Post a Comment