Friday 26 November 2010

Moles

Today I had two moles removed and it was great fun! Me and my mum went off to the city to a proper plastic surgery clinic to get them done. I was hoping to see some miserable, fragile girls waiting to have their boob jobs done but in fact I seemed to be the only patient in the building. The doctor was very nice and lavished attention on me and we had a good laugh. I saw one of my moles floating in a jar and it looked very tiny. I thought I might ask to keep one but then maybe that is a bit too disgusting, even for me. £430 later and I was out having a nice eggnog latte, courtesy of madre. An excellent morning all round. And get this, he said that excessive sun exposure only doubles your chances of skin cancer- not too bad!

Foolishly I took this photo after taking my make-up off so I don't look my best. Piss-holes in the snow as mummy says...

No comments:

Post a Comment