Tuesday 30 November 2010

Rotting scalp

My scalp seems to be decomposing on my head. Every time I scratch my scalp I seem to get gungy dead skin cells on my hand. I told my sister Ems this over skpe and she said she thought she was going to be sick. I feel like I'm going to be sick writing this. It's oddly satisfying though, like when you go to the beach and then later you discover sand all over your scalp and you can scratch it off. But I have to be careful that people don't catch me enjoying a good scratch, like a dog. I can't for the life of me take a photo which captures this but my housemate Amy took this quite informative one.

My boss David has started telling the authors that come to see him about my hair project. It is slightly embarrassing! I told Ems that people usually say that it really doesn't look that bad for three weeks without washing, but my mum leaned over and said: "they're lying".


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one :D I sometimes use a bit of witch hazel on a cotton ball and dab it on the spots where my dandruff is really bad, it at least takes away the itchiness.

    ReplyDelete