Thursday 11 November 2010

Dinner out

Tonight I went out for dinner with my friends Amy, Sas and Ty. The good news is that they didn't all recoil in horror upon seeing me, although it was pretty dark in the restaurant. I put this down to the excellent advice of my friend Jess to utilise the old hair band trick for greasy hair. There is simply nothing that can be done about the back of one's sopping head but from the front... not too bad!

They were mostly horrified that I had chosen to undertake this project in the run up to Christmas. Ty said I should have waited until January, and she's probably right. Still, I reckon I can headband my way right up to Christmas now.

I think I'd better go and take a shower. I think I might have been forgetting to wash altogether what with not doing my hair. Plus there's a terrible temptation to just rub the bar of soap over the top of my head. Just briefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment